Postrunner is the guest blogging system which has been part of the Keyword Academy for several years. Now however its being re-launched as a Postrunner V2.
What’s New With Postrunner V2?
Well the core of Postrunner is the same as I described in my Postrunner review over a year ago. However Postrunner V2 is a complete re-write of the existing functionality – so it works robustly, plus a host of new features. The whole user interface has been greatly improved – its nice and smooth to use compared to the old one. The key functional changes are:
- site owners can determine how long an article they want and how many links they allow. No more standard 300 word posts with two links! If you want 1000 words with one link – you specify that at Postrunner will ensure that is all you get.
- site owners can add a long blurb introducing their site and saying what you will and will not accept – you can link out to a requirements page so you provide potential contributors detailed instructions
- there is now an author score – this is determined by owners who score your articles. Site owners can restrict access to their sites by requiring a minimum author score. If you don’t have high enough score you can’t post to those sites.
- on the flip side those selecting a site to publish on will now see the site’s Page Rank and, more importantly in my view, the percentage of posts ignored by the site, i.e. returned within 7 days.
- sites can be ranked up to 5 stars by article writers.
Postrunner is positioning itself as an introduction service between site owners and those that wish to promote their own sites. Postrunner sites are all owner by individuals, not the people who are running Postrunner. This is guest blogging, not manufactured backlinks.
The aim is to get many more, quality sites into the system. You may have noticed, having a few quality links to your site will trump thousands of trashy low quality links any day of the week. Although some, including me, will see it as a Build My Rank alternative, but really this is about legitimate guest blogging.
Will Google like it? Who the heck knows – but I have NEVER seen or heard of a site being penalised for accepting guest posts, or using them for promotion.
Indicated pricing for Postrunner v2 for new subscribers is:
- free for promotion of one site;
- up to 10 sites: $30 per month;
- up to 25 sites: $50 per month;
- up to 50 sites : $75 per month;
- un-limited sites: $199 per month;
Note you submit as many articles on any plan – but you are limited to how many sites you can promote.
But if you are amember of Keyword Academy WHEN Postrunner V2 is LAUNCHED you will be grand-fathered in and allowed promotion of unlimited domains.
When Will Postrunner V2 Launch?
Postrunner is now live for all members of TKA
So what I am trying to say – its a really, really good time to join Keyword Academy – take advantage of the free 30 days look, check out Postrunner V2 – and if you decide to use Postrunner you end up paying $33/month for unlimited domains. Plus you get the other tools and information available for TKA members too.
Questions, queries, comments? Ask away!